A stylish and beautifully equipped traditional alpine chalet completely refurbished in 2012. Ideally situated for access to the ski slopes and, set in good sized grounds away from its neighbours, the chalet also affords privacy and outside space for those visiting in the summer months.
- 5 bedrooms comprising four twins and one double with balcony.
- 4 bath/shower rooms (2 en-suite, 1 private and 1 shared)
- Large lounge/dining area with wood-burning stove and balcony.
For those arriving by car, there is a driveway with ample parking for several vehicles.
- Lounge/dining area with stairs to galleried mezzanine and second floor
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
- Twin bedroom with private shower room and WC
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC. French doors to balcony
- Two twin bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle and WC
- Mezzanine with two single sofa beds
- Garage, storage for skis etc
- Utility room
- Owner/ski host self-contained apartment
- Wood-burning stove
- English LED TV with Blu-Ray player
- iPod Docking Station
- Fully Equipped kitchen (oven, grill, microwave, dishwasher etc.)
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Lockable bike and ski storage room
- Outside furniture
- Table Tennis table